Friday, May 9, 2008

... *FRIDAY!*

Whoa! My first week of my senior project is done, and I made it in one piece. The start to my morning was a little rocky, I misplaced my keys and my trusty GPS had trouble finding satellites, but I still made it to work one minute early. Today seemed to fly by with more callers begging for Sex and City tickets, and Lander made the new announcement, Neil Diamond at Fenway Park this August, and Mix 98.5 has your hook-up! I had a surprise call in from Ms. Hillary Creed early this morning on the request line and Lander was kind enough to put Hillary through and got her on the air! That brightened up my morning, along with the hilarious question from Lander, What is today’s six year anniversary of a Boeing-727 flight from Miami to Cancun?” Well I wasn’t surprised when I found out the answer because I knew it would be crazy with Lander and the crew’s sense of humor… the answer was the first flight ever to transport naked passengers on a round trip. After the show ended I helped Lander and Kelly in the back studio to look through requests for Nutcrackers (Lander’s world famous prank phone calls). I helped Lander prepare for the Nutcracker by gathering information from the caller and witnessed my first Nutcracker, LIVE! My first week had ended, and I loved every second! Until Monday … ADIOS!

No comments: