Friday, May 23, 2008

LAST DAY! :(

Wow! I really cannot believe three weeks have gone by. I have learnt so much and met so many great people. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to have a senior project and work at Mix 98.5.
Today was a normal FRIDAY, beat the bomb in the six o'clock hour and callers begging for BonJovi tickets. The rule is caller 18, today the caller was very excited and claimed she would have done anything to get on stage with Bon Jovi, looks like her dream came true!
In the back studio it was sad to work on my last nutcracker (which was VERY successful) and say good bye to the morning crew which I have got to know very well. The entire crew was very kind and asked if I could come back this summer. I loved the industry and will defiantly be visiting 1200 Soldiers Field Road this summer!


Until my weekend post ...

PEACE

No comments: